SkepticProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkepticProductions

Bringing you gameplay and media since 2011!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, I'm Sparta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sparta417

Hello, I'm Sparta Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Sparta   Hello, I'm Sparta EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Hey guys, I'm Sparta.

First of all, I'm new here but I've come from my friend, CannyFC. (who referred me here)

I love gaming, and I basically play games every day. I am a fan of Minecraft, and I play it quite often.

I have a great imagination and I'm full of ideas, and I'm greatly welcomed to this new community.

Well, anyways, this is just my introduction, you'll see more posts from me later on!

Bye.

-Sparta
Back to top Go down
_cr
Admin
Admin

Hello, I'm Sparta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Sparta   Hello, I'm Sparta EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:54 am

sparta417 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm Sparta.

First of all, I'm new here but I've come from my friend, CannyFC. (who referred me here)

I love gaming, and I basically play games every day. I am a fan of Minecraft, and I play it quite often.

I have a great imagination and I'm full of ideas, and I'm greatly welcomed to this new community.

Well, anyways, this is just my introduction, you'll see more posts from me later on!

Bye.

-Sparta

Welcome Sparta Very Happy a friend of Canny's is a friend of mine

I hope you enjoy the forums
Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Sparta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkepticProductions :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: